I loved the Twilight series the first, second, and third time i read it. And so to honor the book I had a Twilight movie night with a few other fellow fans. I have to say of course I like the movie but as with all book to movie comparisons it just didn't match up. It was so fun to be together and compare notes on our likes and dislikes of the movie as well as all the parts we loved in the book. I got great inspiration and ideas from one of my most favorite sites, Hostess with the Mostess. I placed these great quotes around the room (not my picture, mine came out really blurry)
I hope you'll still at least want to read the books after this. I had a great time putting this together and am so thankful for such great friends to share it with. Thanks for coming all!

7 comments:
Tiffany! What a fun idea. You never cease to amaze me. Wish I could've been there!
What a fun party!! Seriously, awesome decorations, I love it!
What an awesome party, of course its missing just a little awesomeness (is that a word) because I was not there. Miss you tons!!
I saw that on hostess with the mostess and thought it great. However I am just not that into twilight. I did love love love the last book but somehow it was really hard to get into the other three, it could have been B&K's fault, they are great at interupting me. What a great group of friends.
It was such a blast! Thanks agin Tiff for another AWESOME party!
SOOO much fun! I wish I could have been there! You are a wonderful hostess!
How cool!! My family watched the movie together and my poor father was trying to watch the movie for the first time with us, and he finally gave up half way through because he couldn't hear a thing! :)
Post a Comment