Yeah, I know soooo cute! : O
Oct 22, 2008
Countdown
Well we're in the home stretch. 6 days from today! Mom comes tomorrow and the fun begins. I'm trying to fit in as much as possible before this takes place and hopefully this doesn't bring her early. Friday we have the school carnival for which the kids get to wear their costumes, Saturday is my sister's baby shower that I've been planning for a month and am so excited to do, Sunday we're celebrating Ellie's birthday and having a family dinner, Monday is a get ready to go to the hospital day, show mom how things go around here, and prep the kids day. And then the blessed event. So look for lots of pictures in the next week. Hopefully they have the Internet in the hospital so I can stay caught up on everything. I've included the only picture of me in all my pregnant glory for posterity's sake, not that I love to have my picture taken but I thought there would be some of you who would like a good laugh. : ) (WARNING: do not for any reason click to enlarge pictures, could cause any number of injuries)


Yeah, I know soooo cute! : O
Yeah, I know soooo cute! : O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think you look great! I love your hair! Good luck this week.
OH OH OH!! Seriously, Tiffany, you have the cutest pregnant belly... You are adorable!! And we can't wait to see her!
you must have alot of time on your hands...........your hair is straight. You know I love curly hair. Otherwise you look wonderful
It seriously is cute! I can't wait to see pics of your new addition!
You are cute! I love how you look so happy to be prego :) By the way, love the necklace, you always make the jewelry look so good, you cute thing you!
Can't wait to come see you in the hospital!!
i am so glad you took these pictures! i love looking back at mine with ava, (probably because i am so relieved that i am not that pregnant now) and yes, i know i already told you but i absoblutly love your hair!
You look so cute! It kinda, maybe, a little tiny bit makes me miss being pregnant...
Darling! You are darling. And come on, by baby #4 we're all going to be bigger than we like, right...!? You're awesome! Good luck!
Tiff you look so good!! I LOVE your hair!!... I gotta be honest though, the belly did dampen my girt baby craving just a little bit! thats the hardest part, isn't it? I get so big at the end that I can barely move!!
Post a Comment