This year Quinton wanted to be a knight. He loves the sword that goes with it the most.
Weiland decided he'd like to be a bat and thinks his wings are the coolest.
And we have Ellie who is in her own words a "fairy butterfly'. She'd sleep in her wings if I let her.
They are all very excited to go trick-or-treating this weekend. If we're lucky and the weather holds out, they might be able to stay out longer. I have the cutest knight, bat, and fairy butterfly ever!
3 comments:
Ok, so little Miss Ellie is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen! Don't get me wrong boys, the costumes are cool, but there's just something about the pink and wings and glitter....she wins. :) Have fun and we love you!
Cute little ones! They look so happy to be dressed up. I think my kids are the same and want to be in their costumes 24/7. Wouldn't it be funny if we were the same as adults? Dressing up as different things all the time, lol!
well, its good that they had the school party early so you could get the pictures etc when you are feeling good, and have the time !! the kids look great! Jaden would DIE for a sword!! they are super cute!!
Post a Comment