Oct 25, 2008

Sister's


Well I made it! I have been worried all month that the baby would come early and I wouldn't be able to do my sister's shower. We put a lot of work into this and it turned out great. For pictures you'll have to go to my creative blog. (click on "creative blog)
This also made me reflect at how things have changed with my sisters. Growing up I didn't really pay them much mind. I'm 6/7 years older than one and 10 years older than the other so I did my thing and they were just too young to bother with I guess. I don't know how it is for others but for me leaving and moving away for college totally changed my relationship with my family, especially my sisters (and mom). I am so lucky to live here by both of them. I can hardly imagine life away from them, what am I going to do when we move?! It's funny how different and how the same we are, the things that are the same we get from our mom. : ) (which is a good thing!) I can honestly say we're best friends and we love to be together, that's what makes doing showers for them so fun! I love that my kids know my sister's kids and that they love to be together. So Lacey and Court, I love ya and don't know what I'd do with out you. I'm so glad I can be here for the birth of your baby and help any way I can.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Thats a great picture of them both

Dacia said...

You and your sisters are just darling! I so wish I could have my sisters near too. You guys have great relationships and it shows!

familybrew7 said...

You are so blessed to have sisters. Great Picture!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Tiff, you know we feel the same about you and are wondering what we will do with out you! Guess you just can't move :) We are so blessed to be together and I love your kids like they were my own! Your the best!