
We have moved out of the recovery room to our room for the next few days. Tiffany and Holland got a good, long nap. The problem is that now Holland does not want to wake up. It is very nice to have her sleeping and peaceful but she needs to eat at some point. As you can see, both are happy in our new, sunny, very large room. I feel like there is a buffer between me and Tiff, we are at least 10 feet apart.

It is a nice room, the remodel has gone well here. We are readying ourselves for the visitors that are going to start coming in an hour or so.
2 comments:
I sooo want to come and visit!! I wanna hold that precious little girl! Tiff, you always look so great after you have a baby... I can barely manage a grimmace, and you have a 100 watt smile!! and you should too!! what an acomplishment! she is darling! let us know what the docs say about her feet... we will keep you both in our prayers that everything turns out for the best!! Love You!!!
Congratulations!! We're both very happy for you two. We wish you the best.
- Scott and Ashley Jensen
Post a Comment