They came with Grandma Sillito (who probably could use a break right now) and they loved seeing their little sister. They each took a turn holding her. Quinton wanted to keep holding her for as long as he could. She has finally woken up enough to eat some more and Todd finally got something to eat (mmmm... PB&J).
Oct 28, 2008
Pure Pandemonium
We had a visit from our kids. 
They came with Grandma Sillito (who probably could use a break right now) and they loved seeing their little sister. They each took a turn holding her. Quinton wanted to keep holding her for as long as he could. She has finally woken up enough to eat some more and Todd finally got something to eat (mmmm... PB&J).
While our kids were here, Lacey showed up with Ryker and Conner and things got a little chaotic. It was fun but I felt kind of like a security officer, trying to keep kids off Tiff, not to drop Holland, not push the buttons on her bed, and to stay in the room. It was fun. They were enthralled with Tiff's catheter. Once I explained it to Weiland, he explained it to everyone else in the room--"Look! This is Mom's potty!" They thought it was great. We finally calmed them down when the nurse brought in chocolate milk for all the kids.
They just left and now Tiff's friends Dacia and Lynne are here. It has been fun and it is great for Tiff to have visitors.
They came with Grandma Sillito (who probably could use a break right now) and they loved seeing their little sister. They each took a turn holding her. Quinton wanted to keep holding her for as long as he could. She has finally woken up enough to eat some more and Todd finally got something to eat (mmmm... PB&J).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
thats a room full of children. But I guess they must get it alot if the nurse thought to bring chocolate milk in for a treat for all the kids. Nurses here wouldnt think of that and might not want that many children in the room. Its good to be in a wonderful hospital. love all the updates
Thank you for letting us come in and visit. You look so good and so relaxed.I hope you can enjoy these next few days when it is just you and Holland. She is so beautiful, it kinda, sorta, made me want another one but then I came home...Ava runs out of the house in her diaper and socks with her pigtails torn out, food dried in her hair. Maybe I'll stick to our original plan. So I may need to borrow Holland to hold her at church to get my newborn fix. Congratulation, I am so happy for you and Todd!
OK, let me clarify... you looked relaxed when we saw you at the hospital, not so much in the top picture with the kids running around.
:)
Congratulations! She's a cutie!
Welcome Holland! How exciting! She is precious, so much hair! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you.
Todd and Tiff....congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby!!! She has alot of hair?! Precious!! And Tiffany..you look wonderful too!! Hope you get some rest! So nice of your Mom to be there too!! Enjoy your little Angel!!
Oh my goodness! She's adorable & you still have perfect hair!!! Good job you guys! What a cute family you have!!
She has a beautiful name, and she is are pretty as her name! And her mother looks just wonderful as well. It's so much fun to be able to share the wonder through your photos. Thank you so much! We love you!
She has a beautiful name, and she is are pretty as her name! And her mother looks just wonderful as well. It's so much fun to be able to share the wonder through your photos. Thank you so much! We love you!
Hurray! She is beautiful! Love her name and all that hair. Congrats, guys!
O wow! I am glad you survived that visit Tiff! I would have been a nervous wreck! (from the kids, I love to have adult visitors in the hospital!) I love that little Ellie is a blur in that last picture!
Post a Comment