I remember being pregnant with her and finding out we were having a girl, I was SOOOOOO excited! After two boys, and I thought as did Todd that we would have all boys, it was a great surprise. Of course I went right out and bought a cute girl outfit and a good friend threw me a baby shower and everyone brought girl clothes, I was in heaven. She has certainly proved to be different from the boys. Little things I've noticed that are different at least in our house are that she sings along with songs in the car, neither of the boys did that. She loves, loves, loves to color, both boys could care less about coloring. She will sing songs to her toys, she likes to do what I'm doing more than the boys ever did. It's also been a much more emotional ride with her than with the boys. We love having her as part of our family and I think it's great for the boys to have a sister. Don't get me wrong, she can hold her own with her brothers and still needs to learn the meaning of the word gentle. She has her own personality and loves to be right where the action is, whatever that action may be.


We had family over to celebrate her birthday yesterday. She wanted a princess cake and I did my best with only a few bumps getting it done. She was spoiled by her aunts and grandma and loved it. The highlight of course was the kitchen grandma got her. She did a dance when she saw it, it was the cutest thing! Thank you sister's for the cutest outfits ever!
We're so lucky to have her as a part of our family!
3 comments:
that was a cute dance!
The cake turned out nicely! I bet she loved it! She's probably in heaven with that kitchen :)
wow! what a great party for a sweet princess! I love the cake Tiff, and I can just picture her dance of joy!!
Post a Comment