Nov 3, 2008

New Hours of Operation


We're keeping new hours at our house as of late. I'm being forced to become a night owl by my daughter. She sleeps great all day, meaning she'll sleep in her crib for most of the day. She likes to be up until probably 12:30am and then has decided she'd like to be held all night. She isn't sleeping very well unless she's on me. This is not working for me. Could be she really likes the noises while she sleeps during the day and it's just too quiet at night. Could be she's already too attached to her mom, although she does sleep on Todd as well. So we're working out the kinks in our routine and life is going along here. She is a good eater, and is really very mellow. She only cries if she really needs to get her point across. The kids can't get enough of her and kiss her constantly. She is very loved.

13 comments:

Ashlee said...

Great picture. What a doll! Sleepless nights don't seem very fun, hopefully she'll adjust sooner than later! Miss you guys! This is the first baby you've had that I haven't been able to go to the hospital to see you... :(

Kelli said...

B&K liked sleeping on us also. Goodluck with that. She is the cutest baby girl ever.

Dacia said...

Love, love, love the flower!! Sounds like my babies when they're newborns. Good luck training her out of that one :)

Sorry I haven't been by, hopefully sometime tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I love her headband, it totally rocks! It would be hard not to be so loved when she's so dang cute :)

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

That is one sweet little Crabtree!

familybrew7 said...

What a beautiful little baby you are blessed with. I too love both of the headbands, very cute. Good luck on those sleepless nights, I think if I recall a couple of mine went through a couple of weeks confused as to when it was the "right" time to sleep, hang in there she is just confused :)

Rachel said...

She's a beauty, Tiffany. And good job for getting her picture with her eyes open! So have you heard me talk about my "noise maker" that I can't live without? It's just white noise, and you can set it to all kinds of sounds... even a mommy's heartbeat. $15 at Wally World. You can even borrow mine for a test run.. Good luck!

John and Trina Busch said...

oh my cute!!! lucky for me Melanie was a great sleeper. good luck

Andy and Lynne said...

what cute pictures! i love how soft & sweet they look. she is so beautiful. and cute post about ellie, girls sure are different than boys, thank goodness! ava was awful with sleeping. my sister told me that until they are 3 months old they are not in any habits yet so do whatever you need to now to get by and then around 3 months stick to your guns. that helped me a lot.

All About DOE said...

Beautiful new baby. You and Todd do well together. Hang in there, she will sleep soon.

Rachel said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you kow I've changed my blog address to http://www.ourlivesonmyblog.blogspot.com/

Macie Crabtree said...

Holy Hannah, Tiff... she is one CUTE baby!! UGH! I wanna HOLD HER!! I can't wait! (good thing Bri drives fast!!;-)

Beverly said...

Tell me what you think? Tell me what you THINK?!? I think I miss the Crabtrees! Gosh, Tiffany, you are fabulous! You are amazing! I love the pictures, but most of all I love the kadiddles and you. Sweet baby Holland! Precious she is! xoxo
beverly