Nov 24, 2008
Waiting
So it seems that almost everyone has seen Twilight, according to their blogs. There are a lot of mixed reviews out their! I just reread the book in preparation to see the movie and I realized how cheesy some of the lines are, mostly on Bella's part, so that I'm expecting. What I'm worried about is Edward. Will he live up to the one in my mind? I don't mind the actor they chose, I can picture him fine, it's how he's going to deliver the lines that's my worry. Well I have about two weeks to wait and see. In the mean time I'm going to finish the series. I do love the books and the idea of not being able to live with out a person so for now I'm quite content. Go team Edward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
why two whole weeks?? I just finished number two..
There are a group of us going on the 3rd. Just happened that way with the holidays and everything else going on. Have you seen it? You should come with us on the 3rd.
I liked it the first time, although I had problems with some scenes. I went and saw it again with some girlfriends and really enjoyed it the second time. It has grown on me....and I kind of want to see it again now! :) It definitely made me want to read the books again. Have fun and tell me what you think after you see it!
Elise and I went to see this on Friday, for it comming from a book to the screen..we weren't disappointed, I mean what can you expect? books are always better. The movie was good and I will more than likely see it again, definetly worth going and seeing. I thought I would miss Washington afterwards but I didn't..perhaps because I live in a place very similar to Forks? Like you I can handle the actors they picked..I do think they got Alice casted perfectly..Hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your thoughts on the film :)
I can't wait to go see it... I am definitley prepared to be a little disappointed, just because YES, the book is ALWAYS better. I may have a wait ahead of me, though... with this being BYU land and all, the show times are sold out WAY ahead. I heard on the news that they are even showing it at 2:30 AM and it is still sold out! CRAZY!
let me know how you like it...
Post a Comment