Nov 7, 2008

Tag

Six quirks about me;
this was a lot harder than I thought it'd be.

1. I have a thing with forks. I can't stand it when people scrape their teeth on their fork or when a fork scrapes across a plate. Gives me the heebejeebee's.

2. I'm a "toilet paper should come over the top" kind of person. If it's not on there that way I'll change it. I can't stand to leave it, I try to hold back when at other people's homes but if by chance I've come to your home and you find your toilet switched, now you'll know why.

3.I'm a hair twirler. I've had curly hair most of my life and now that now that I wear it straight I can't help but twirl it. You just can't do that with curly hair.

4. I am an obsessive list maker. I make lists for everything. Example: Todd's parents, and all his brothers and their families are coming for Christmas this year. As soon as I found out I started making a list of when everyone would be arriving, planning meals, snacks, etc. (I am sooo excited by the way!!!!)
I have to clean out my purse fairly often due to the build up of paper from all my lists.

5. I love cute paper pads, notebooks, pens, pencils, and folders. You know the line from "You've Got Mail" near the beginning when their e-mailing and he says he'd send her a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils, , I totally get that and would love that.

6. I'm picky about my chocolate chip cookies. If they're homemade I like them fresh and will only eat them day old if I'm desperate. If their store bought they have to be crispy, I can't stand soft baked cookies from the store or store bakeries or packaged for that matter. Ok there is one place that made amazing cookies--when I worked at the Bon (now Macy's) in downtown Seattle they had a cafe on one of the floors and they made the best cookies and they were soft.

I tag Rachel my neighbor, Jeni my cousin-in-law, Erin my aunt-in-law, and Todd

4 comments:

All About DOE said...

Your toilet paper thing. I so understand. I too have to have it up. I always change peoples if it is not up. We had a speaker once who said people who have it up are type A personalities. People who put it in down, don't get it, because they won't even notice if it is up when they go to use it. New blog address is allaboutdoe.blogspot.com.

Tiffany said...

I agree with the toilet paper thing. As a freshman, we had an apartment meeting about who keeps putting the toilet paper the wrong way (over the bottom). I defended my case vigorously but eventually lost. Ironically, I was on the other end at that time, I liked it on the bottom because it seemed to fit better with the setup, you know, toilet paper hanging down next to the cabinet, not getting in the way. I also hate hard cookies. For me, they have to be soft all the time. As a witness to the obsessive list-making, it just makes me smile when she starts listing. I only make lists when I go to Lowes, etc. so I don't forget anything. The rest of the time, I think it just brings back bad memories of Dad making job lists every weekend.
Todd

Ashlee said...

I'm an over the top TP girl as well. I always change it when I run across one going the WRONG way! :)

Todd said...

She also has a crazy fear of belly button lint. It absolutely freaks her out...