Dec 7, 2008

Blessing Day

Today was blessing day and Todd gave her a beautiful blessing. Courtney and Aaron came so that Aaron could stand in with Todd. We also had the bishopric and two friends of ours as well. We are so lucky to have this sweet spirit in our home. It still cracks me up that the kids can't get enough of her, it's like we just brought her home everyday. I hope they always feel this way about her, even though it gets annoying to have them smother her and me all the time, we'll live. I'm anxious to see if she's a mellow child or if all this attention she gets will make her intense. We're so blessed that she is healthy and growing well.
This dress is one my mom got for her granddaughters that both me and my sisters share. It's great because it's a lot like both my sisters wearing my wedding dress, something special we all share together. Once we all are done having kids we'll have to have the dress framed for my mom. I love the dress and she was an angel in it.


Check out those cheeks!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks beautiful! Happy Blessing Day Holland!

Dacia said...

It was a beautiful blessing. Love that dress and she's so cute in it! I'm so lucky that I get to hold her at church!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I love that dress! Girls are so much fun that way! And she is filling out already, what a cutie! Can't wait to hold you and kiss those cheeks!

belinda said...

What a cutie you are Holland. That is a beautiful dress and I am so thrilled that it is getting used. I can't believe how much she has changed in a month. She looks more like Ellie. Wish we could have been there.

Katie said...

It was such a beautiful blessing, and her dress is seriously awesome! Don't you wish you could always wear dresses like that. I know I do. :)

All About DOE said...

I love the dress. The blessing was beautiful. Does she look like Quinton? Thats who I see when I look at her.

Lacey said...

Wish we could have been there. Holland looks adorable. We love you!!
Lacey

Halvorsen Family said...

She's beautiful, and the dress is, too! Has it really been a month?

House Family said...

Tiff~Holland is already changing So much!! She looks beautiful in that dress!! What a wonderful tradition to share the dress!! I love that you documented that story!! You have a sweet, sweet Family!! I love you ALL!