
We had our girls night cocoa party last weekend and it was a blast. Always love to get together and chat with friends. Well the girls I did this with are amazing and we decided we loved our party so much we'd enter it in a "Holiday entertaining contest" at Hostess with the mostess. Well me made the top ten and now need your votes. Go to Hostess With the Mostess to vote. Our entry is the Girls Night Cocoa Party. All you have to do is leave your vote in the "Comments" section on who you vote for. Thank you now for your support, we had a great time doing this party and are so excited to be entered. WooooHoooo!!!Oh and if you'd like to pass this on to all you know we'd love that too! We have until midnight EST on Friday to vote. Thanks again.
5 comments:
Can't wait until Friday!!!
Thanks for such a fun night! You guys are very awesome and VERY talented! You've got my vote for sure. Sheesh, can you believe you're in a magazine? Pretty sweet, if you ask me.
Hey I voted! I love it! It was so much fun. Thank you, Thank you, for inviting me. :)
I will go vote! Kelli sent me here! Hey, HOW did you get your cool font on blogger? I know there is a way but I don't know how! Help!
so have you counted yet? last I was over there, there where over 700 votes and I didnt count. Let me know. I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment