
First never again will I go to Walmart @ 5am on a black friday. My sisters & I were crazy enough to attempt this & for me it was so not worth it. They got mostly what they went in for & we did have a system between the three of us so it only took an hour to buy like four things. The rest of the shopping day went really well, but man I'm still tired!
Second, I am trying to understand the logic of my four year old. Example: Getting dressed in the morning,
Wei- I don't want to get dressed.
Me- Why not?
Wei- because then I can't be an animal.
Me- of course you can, what do you want to wear?
Wei- I don't know.
Me- how about this shirt?
Wei- ok.
Me- and these pants?
Wei- no.
Me- why not?
Wei- because it has pockets,
Me- so
Wei- I can't be an animal
Me ok, how about these?
Wei- no
Me- why not? these don't have pockets.
Wei- because they have strings (meaning draw strings)
Me- so you can't be an animal when you wear pants with pockets or strings?
Wei- yep.
What??????
And last but not least Holland is one month old!
That really flew by, I don't want to wish her older but I am soooooo looking forward to her sleeping through the night. It's taking a toll on me and affecting the rest of our family because I'm such a grouch from lack of sleep. Other than that she's doing great! We are rapidly growing that double chin and filling out those cheeks.
(Picture still to come)
2 comments:
It would be funny if we as adults had resoning like kids. Our conversations would be pretty entertaining like Wei's!
You are a brave brave soul. Walmart is hard enough on regular days....I can't wait to see you Weiland!
Post a Comment