Dec 4, 2008

deck the tree

So the day after Thanksgiving Todd put up our tree. Can I say how much I love having a fake one, and I love my tree. It looks real which was a must for me to switch. I do miss the smell but not the mess or the price we paid each year. I like that it's here to put up when we want. Anyway I was too beat from getting up so early to get it decorated and that about killed the kids, having to wait. So finally Saturday I got around to it and the kids helped put the Santa's on the bottom of the tree. If you look closely if you come over you can see Ellie's favorite spot to decorate. Over all they did a good job and now the challange is to keep them from moving them around. They love to sit on the couch and look at it when it's lit. I remember doing the same thing when I was little. It's so fun having "believers" in the house. We are looking forward to all the fun things that come with the season and especially to family coming. Happy Holidays!



2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your tree! I read your older post about Twilight and just had to laugh. You and I thought the same thing. Bella annoyed me to death. I don't think she can breathe out of her nose and her acting consists of her shaking her head and blinking her eyes. It was strange. Anyway, I didn't throw my Twilight party incase you were wondering. I was partied out.
P.S. Alice, Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett were my favorite. I thought Jasper looked constipated. :)

Jeni said...

Oh! I love your tree! Seeing Christmas trees instantly puts me in the holiday spirit. :) Also, I couldn't stand Bella either. She stuttered every line! "N-n-NO! You c-c-can't leave me!" While shaking her head and blinking her eyes. BUT I did love Edward so. That's really all that mattered to me....