woooo hoooo. Mine dont sleep. Even Kyler texted me when I was sleeping.
YAY! Nice header :)
Hooray! There's light at the end of the tunnel!!
Sleep, glorious sleep!!! I didn't go to bed until 2 am the other morning and got up at 6:30. I was exhausted, then thought of you. Poor mommies. Hope there are many more of those ahead of you... soon!
HOOORAYYY! Isn't it amazing how good 6 straight hours can feel? Keep it up Holland!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
woooo hoooo. Mine dont sleep. Even Kyler texted me when I was sleeping.
YAY! Nice header :)
Hooray! There's light at the end of the tunnel!!
Sleep, glorious sleep!!! I didn't go to bed until 2 am the other morning and got up at 6:30. I was exhausted, then thought of you. Poor mommies. Hope there are many more of those ahead of you... soon!
HOOORAYYY! Isn't it amazing how good 6 straight hours can feel? Keep it up Holland!
Post a Comment