Dec 28, 2008

We miss our Killer Bunnies buddies



So every Sunday for at least the last year or so my sister Courtney and her husband come over to play Killer Bunnies with us. We've now missed three Sunday's with out them and we miss them!! My niece Taylee was diagnosed with cancer about three weeks ago and so they had to leave to get to Children's Hospital in Seattle. We are so blessed that they were able to remove all of the tumor from her kidney (and the kidney) and that it looks like she'll make a full recovery. (you can learn more on Court's Blog) We can't wait to have them back with us and pray for Taylee daily. We love you guys and miss you.

2 comments:

Courtney Alldredge said...

We miss you too!! We only got one short game of Ticket to Ride in tonight and we are not getting our weekly fix like we need it. We are trying so hard to get back home! Miss you all and love you too!

Halvorsen Family said...

Hi Tiffany! I was reading your later posts and noticed you are going private. Please add me to your list of invites: kalleen@byu.net. And let me know if you would like an invite to mine. I had to make mine private as well, but I'm glad I did. Hope everything is OK.