Just a reminder that my blog is going private. It will be in effect a week from today. So if you haven't already left me your email address, please do so I can add you to my readers. Again if you're immediate family or if you get regular emails from me and are sure I already have your email don't worry about it. I'll do my explaining next week once I'm private. Thanks!
5 comments:
Don't forget to add me!
erinzone@gmail.com
Love all those Christmas photos!
And don't forget me either, I'd be so sad!
jenivive86@hotmail.com
P.S. The new picture up top is AMAZING! Your kids are so cute.
Keith and I love checking in to see what you have been up to, since you don't live in WA anymore. MY address is Robyndorsey@hotmail.com
Put us on your list!!
The House Family
dkhousehold@yahoo.com
would you add me? I like to see your blog sometimes. Thanks
Honor
beecher41@msn.com
Post a Comment