I never thought I'd be so excited to see brown grass. This is a much better winter than last. I know we'll probably get the freak snow fall in May but hey I can live with that. I am so excited to see my daffodils and tulips again! Come on spring. I think the kids are just as anxious as I am to see the snow go. They know they have a better chance getting outside if it's gone. These pictures are for Todd to see how much it's melted here while he enjoys the sun and warmer weather of Cali. Look what you get to come home to. (he also told me I should get out there and rake it so it grows green faster, we'll see)
5 comments:
It's so exciting to see the snow go!!! I don't even mind the brown grass, I'm just so happy it isn't mud anymore.
Wow, that is much faster than last year. Isn't it our yard just beautiful? See you in a couple weeks.
My grass is soooo ugly right now! It is so nice to see it, even if it's ugly, oh yeah, and has someone else's dog poop on it!
Yeah for brown grass! I'll take spring in any color right now!
Tiff, you don't know how happy I am to see this post. As much as I hated to be gone, I must say having one winter without snow was a nice change and I am so glad that when I get home it will be gone!! Now my only problem is getting those nasty mice to go away. Can't wait to come home and see you, hope all is well. Love you!
Post a Comment