can you find five heads?
A zip line
and all kinds of tubes to crawl through and slides.
I wouldn't say that this was the highest quality establishment but the kids loved it and it was a nice way to run off some pent up winter energy. We of course wanted to go with cousins so we had that much more fun with Ryker and Conner. We'll be going back again I'm sure.
4 comments:
I worked at a place like that in Boise during my high school years. We did birthday parties, the works. Lots of fun to play. Not lots of fun to clean.
was it clean? some of those places scare me, how dirty they are, I love all the bight colors though. AND I would love to do a zip line all safe like that. hehe
where was it in IF? We're going through ID and UT in July and need to know about places like it so the children can have fun between each day's drive.
I found 5 heads! What a good shot! My kids LOVE Blast Off (secretly, I do too: I'm a gaming junkie), it's so fun and SO cheap. I'm glad your kids enjoyed it.
Post a Comment