I should just leave it at that. This week had been fairly uneventful, which is actually a good thing. I could use something on my calendar in the near future to look forward to, sorry hon five weeks is a little too far out right now. Todd did say he got me a surprise and it should be coming this week so that's definitely something except I have only an approximate date to go with it. I'll be sure to post once it arrives what ever it may be.
Kids are healthy, knock on wood, no major disasters to speak of. Holland has become much more vocal and I'm afraid she's already teething, watery eyes, runny nose, grouchy in the evenings, loves to chew on what ever she can manage to get to her mouth, and of course slobbery.
Looking forward to another fairly uneventful week, only a few thing on the calendar. Lunch with the girls this week, FINALLY a Red Robin run some night this week. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this! So enjoy your week as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment