
I am SO excited to say that a week from today I will be in San Francisco with Todd. I drive down to Salt Lake EARLY Wednesday morning with Holland and hop on a plane to CA (technically I go to Denver first). I get to spend three days with him sightseeing and catching up. Thank you a bunch to Lacey for taking on the other three kids while I'm gone. I owe you big time! Hopefully the weather cooperates since we plan on walking most every where, and I could really use some sunny CA weather. I can hardly believe this is almost over and I'll have my husband back. This has really made me see how much I rely on him and made me appreciate him even more.
I Can't Wait, I Can't Wait, I Can't Wait!!!!!!
4 comments:
YAAAYYY! Finally! Hooray for getting your husband back FINALLY!
So fun. Kevin and I are getting away for the first time since we had Bridger and kimber and it sounds like we will be in Santa Barbara CA at the same time.
:)
Glad you survived! Enjoy your break! Enjoy your husband! :)
I hope you have a blast!! :) I totally understand the whole being apart thing! It really is hard, and you have a newborn! My youngest is 4, so it's a little bit easier, but I still get it!
Post a Comment