Mar 2, 2009

fashion sense

Last night we're sitting and listening to the stories my mom sent on CD and the boys hop up and disappear in their room and they come out again dressed like this. What brought this on is way beyond me. This is why girls should dress their guys.

Then they were getting their PJ's on and Weiland comes out to get help with his and he's got this getup on underneath. And this morning I sent Quinton to get dressed for school and he comes to me to help with a button and he's still got it on under his cloths. What is the deal? They made me laugh.

3 comments:

Todd said...

Weiland's kind of matches, at least. I think they are great and should be allowed to wear that all the time, unless outside in the snow...

belinda said...

What book were they listening to???? At least they were in it together. so nice that they are friends . . . . most of the time. Cute boys!

House Family said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! I recognize those sweaters Tiff!! Boys will be boys!! funny!