For Christmas this year I wanted to get the kids a wagon and a new picnic table for the summer.(thanks again mom & dad) Well with the weather being the way it is I thought it was time to break out at least the wagon. Problem was it was still in pieces in the box and Todd's not available for assembly. Ok so how hard can it be???
(notice there are only three wheels in the picture, it took a minute but I found #4)
I think it was my big helper that made all the difference.

Who knew I was so handy?? It even rolls and the wheels stay on.
6 comments:
I'm impressed! I have NO ability to build things or follow directions from a pamphlet. Way to go!
That is one cute, chubby little baby in there! I want her!!! Good job with the wagon, very impressed. I can do stuff like that too but it takes me 10 times as long compared to Doug so it's not worth it.
Nice work on the wagon. Have you been feeding that girl ten times a day?? Those cheeks are so big I'm surprised the wheels don't sag...
That is so cute with Holland propped in there. I want to get Ava a wagon for her birthday, I think it would be great for our family walks.
Those cheeks were made for kissin and I am missin out! Good job Tiff, glad you can use it now.
That's the cutest helper I've ever seen! You handy woman you!
Post a Comment