Mar 2, 2009

Thoughtful

Todd does it again. I'm trying to get motivated enough to get on my treadmill again (which I actually did on Saturday) and so for Christmas I got myself an MP3 player to listen to while on it. Well since Christmas I have had no luck getting any songs onto it. I think trying to use our Mac was the problem but I was so frustrated with it I'd given up any hope of using it.

Well my surprise arrived today, not later in the week like I had thought, and it was an IPod shuffle with a sweet note from Todd. It is so tiny! I'm a little afraid of loosing it, but I think I'll manage. So now because it's also an Apple product I can put the songs I like from his extremely long play list he has on I-tunes on to my shuffle and truck away on the treadmill happy that I don't have to listen to "Little People".


if anyone is interested in this MP3 player let me know, I'd sell it cheap!

isn't it cute!

Thank you again sweety, that was very thoughtful of you. I love you a bushel and a peck!

7 comments:

emily :) said...

What a thoughtful gift! Maybe that would help motivate me to workout...a new toy to play music :)

Todd said...

Now get to work! But you're not allowed to put it in to ignore the kids. If you happen to be listening and can't hear them, that is okay, then it is just an unintentional consequence...

Andy and Lynne said...

hey if you need any Christmas songs, you know where to find me! :)

Jeni said...

We are twins! I have been working up the motivation to start running and I just found my old shuffle. Now I can actually run to some good music!

Dacia said...

How cute is that ipod! What a great hubby you have! I need to get on the treadmill too :(

John and Trina Busch said...

How fun! I really could use it. I think it is impossible to work out without music! Good thing your husband will be home soon. you poor thing

Katie said...

I love shuffles! I have a pink one and it is great for working out. I love how you can just clip it to you and away you go. I love the lime green!