Feb 5, 2009

Big Girl

It's hard to believe that Holland's been in our family for three months now. I forget how fast the changes come. (well they seem fast after the fact)
My friend gave us one of these seats (cannot remember what they're called) and she does pretty good for a few minutes,

I think it's her cheeks that weigh her head down so that she can't sit for too long.

It's nice to use when I have to comb out the dreds in the back of her head, she hates to be on her stomach so I could never tell if it was the combing that had her crying or the being on her stomach, well now I know.

3 comments:

Todd said...

That is a great picture of Holland on the table. Just makes me smile to see it. She's getting bigger... Can't wait to see her again.

Camille said...

Jared has been saying we should try one of these for Gavin. I didn't know if it would really work. I'm glad it gives you a few hands free minutes. She's a cutie!

Kelli said...

she is so cute! and really getting so big. I hope she has your hair when she grows up, currrrrly.