I can only imagine what's coming. She talking to you babe when you called this evening (around 4:30 here) I won't mind so much if it's her dad she's on the phone with when she's a teenager.
Although she doesn't really do much talking most of the time, at least not that I can understand. I am out of practice speaking Ellie. This picture also explains the very heavy breathing sounds I was hearing while trying to follow her conversation.
4 comments:
Although she doesn't really do much talking most of the time, at least not that I can understand. I am out of practice speaking Ellie. This picture also explains the very heavy breathing sounds I was hearing while trying to follow her conversation.
Seriously! I can't wait for this teenage struggle. She's so cute talking to her Daddy!
How cute is that! I am just glad you have to go through the girl teenage years a little before I do, I will be calling for advice.
so sweet!
Post a Comment