I've been dying to do this for a while now, I've just been waiting for her to sit up better so I could get it in. So here you have it Holland's first pony, so cute!
What the heck??? Your almost 4 month baby already has a pony tail? Do you remember how long it took me to be able to get one in Tay's hair?!! :) She is so adorable and so cute with all that curly hair and Todd is right, she does look older and like one of the fam. I miss her!!
Oh my gosh, how sweet!!!! I'm jealous, One, that you have a cute little girl, and Two, that her hair is so easily fixed and looks adorable. I wish I had hair like that. :)
7 comments:
She is starting to look like her siblings... She looks so much older in this picture. It is great.
So CUTE!! I love it! She has a lot of hair! The pony is just darling, what a pretty baby :)
very cute. love the curls! but you knew I would say that huh?
What the heck??? Your almost 4 month baby already has a pony tail? Do you remember how long it took me to be able to get one in Tay's hair?!! :) She is so adorable and so cute with all that curly hair and Todd is right, she does look older and like one of the fam. I miss her!!
Oooh, I love little Holland! I can't believe how much hair she has- I couldn't do that til 7 months!
Oh my gosh, how sweet!!!! I'm jealous, One, that you have a cute little girl, and Two, that her hair is so easily fixed and looks adorable. I wish I had hair like that. :)
She looked so cute in that ponytail too! What a sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment