Feb 5, 2009

Lunch w/ one of the men in my life

Today Weiland and I went on a lunch date. Quinton gets free personal pan pizza coupons for reading ,and since well you know Quinton, he'd never use them. So I took my biggest pizza lover out for lunch. My sister Lacey was great and offered to take Ellie for the afternoon to play with her son, so it was just me, Wei, and Holland. No surprise he loved it!



He's been so good since Todd's been gone to know just when I need a hug or an "I love you mom". We had a good time talking about pre-school and what he wanted for his birthday, big surprise they were all animals of some kind. Thanks for a great lunch bud and great company. Love you so much.

3 comments:

Dacia said...

How fun. I remember doing such things, but it's been awhile!

Todd said...

I'm glad that you got to take Wei out to lunch. I'm sure he loved being the only talking one. I'm not sure he would have liked to come to lunch with dad, though. Sushi doesn't seem to be his type of food yet. Maybe someday...

Kelli said...

I love boys! they can be so sweet just when you need them to be. I am waiting for kimber to be sweet. hehe J/K