Driving home from my sisters. Q-mom we have a Mickey van Me- a what Q- a Mickey van, Lydia's mom said we had a Mickey van Me- do you mean a mini van Q- Oh yeah, we have a Minnie van, not Mickey. Ellie-yeah Minnie Mouse
At least they are related. I love Ellie's random yeah, Minnie Mouse. I would never have thought of a Mickey van but it does go to show some of the boy's thought process. Obviously a very visual learner.
3 comments:
Okay, that's hilarious!
At least they are related. I love Ellie's random yeah, Minnie Mouse. I would never have thought of a Mickey van but it does go to show some of the boy's thought process. Obviously a very visual learner.
Holy moley, that's so cute! I shared it with Libby, and she thinks it's funny too. She also says HONK!
Post a Comment