Feb 5, 2009

I can hardly wait!!!

YEA!!!!!! Todd has a date and plane ticket to come home for a weekend. Bonus is it's Wei's birthday weekend. He'll fly into Salt Lake late Fri night and take the shuttle up and won't even get in until 3am (possibly 1:30am if he can catch the earlier one). We're keeping this a surprise for the kids, so anyone who see's my family mum's the word. He only gets to stay for the weekend so we'll drive him back down to Salt Lake on Sunday and spend the day there then take him to the airport early Monday morning so he can be back at work by 9am. I can't tell you how excited I am. WooooHoooooo!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

How exciting! I bet you can't wait!!! Is that this weekend?

Todd said...

I am also looking forward to it. It will be so nice to be in my own home with the people I love the most.

Kelli said...

How exciting. I bet you wont be able to stop crying once you see him. hehe. It will be a wonderful weekend.