Feb 8, 2009

Our first sleep over

After being with family last week the kids realized as well as I, that we miss not getting together as much as we do in the summer to play. So we had Ryker over for a sleep over on Friday night. We picked him up around 5pm and stopped and got a pizza for dinner. I had also rented Madagascar 2 to watch that night. Well the pizza went over really well (Quinton had a hotdog) and as soon as they were finished they jumped right into their jammies. We all then headed down stairs for the movie with sleeping bags and pillows in tow. The boys did discover a new sport, sliding down the stairs in their sleeping bags, they call it sledding. They giggled for hours doing this.






Sorry the pictures are blurry, they were in motion all the time and there wasn't anyway to get all of them to hold still for me.

Finally bed time came and all three boys wanted to sleep together on the top bunk so I let them. Weiland ended up back in his own bed shortly after, he's always the first to fall asleep. But Quinton and Ryker were up till 10pm giggling and talking. You'd think I had two girls in there. Then to my dismay while I'm up feeding Holland at 6am, up pops Quinton and Ryker, I couldn't believe it.

All in all it was a good time and I would do it again. I love having family near.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Looks like fun boys. You'll have to show me how fast you can go.