Feb 10, 2009

Cookies for dad



Saturday I made sugar cookies that the kids could decorate and send to dad. The last box of cookies we sent took a week to get there so we wanted to be sure these got there in time. They had fun doing this and I only had to change out a couple knives due to licking.

Quinton's Creation





Weiland's Creations



Ellie's Creations



They each decorated three cookies two to send to dad and one to eat that night for snack.

We hope they arrive there safely and in one piece. Lots of love went into those cookies.

4 comments:

Todd said...

It looks like a lot of love and a lot of sprinkles did go into those cookies. I can't wait to get them.

Kelli said...

they were so cute!

Unknown said...

How does one package thick globs of frosting?? Did you really resist spreading it out a little, Tiff?? VERY SWEET!

Unknown said...

I'm sure Ken would like credit for prior email, but this is Sara/Grandma C [I can't remember my login info!]