I had some drama this weekend to add to all the excitement. I was talking on the phone with Todd and carrying Holland in my arms trying to get kids in bed on Saturday night when I went around a corner and totally smacked Hollands head on the wall. I swear I heard a crack when I did it and she wouldn't calm down and every time I'd touch the side of her head she's scream louder. So of course I freak out, I just know I've done some serious damage. I tell everyone I'm going to the hospital, Court says she'll come with me. I get in the van and back out right into my brothers car. (Sorry again Dan) So this freaks me out even more and I pretty much get hysterical. My brother is very understanding and Court drives to the hospital. They check her out and x-ray her head. Turns out every thing's normal. Big sigh of relief! What's amazing is she never got a goose egg or a bruise on her head. I'm so glad I had family there to stay with the kids and to help calm me down, if I had been alone it would have been ten times worse.
We love having everyone here and were so sad to see them all go. We had a great weekend with everyone!(despite the drama)
4 comments:
if it helps, maybe it wont, sorry, but anyway, I hit both Ryan and Kyler on the wall before. maybe thats whey they are the way they are?? sorry, this probably isnt helping, really I am trying to bring a smile to your face. Hugs, glad everyone was there to help.
Oh my gosh! What a crazy story. I'm glad Holland is ok, that is always so scary, especially when you just don't know.
It is so much fun having family over. I'm glad that you had so much fun! Ahh, makes me miss my family.
Oh man! Sorry about the head bonk! I probably shouldn't admit this, but I've bonked my kids' heads on walls so many times....did it to Ty yesterday. Luckily, they are quick to forgive. So glad you were able to have family over to break up your time away from Todd. We're going to call him soon and see if he is free to come up for a Sunday or something. If he ever needs a break, he is more than welcome to come anytime (and you too for a visit!) Love ya!
You poor thing! I'm so sorry that happened, but what a relief that nothing was wrong with her cute little head!
Post a Comment