Feb 17, 2009

Snowflake


I don't know if it's just me but until very recently I'd never seen an actual snowflake. Now of course I've seen it snow but to me it looked like globs of white stuff coming down. It must be because it's so cold here that the flakes seperate and last a minute when they touch down, that I've been able to see one. I sit in the car most mornings waiting with Quinton for the bus and when it's snowed I have seen the actual flake. They are beautiful! I'd always seen pictures of what the flakes look like but wow. How come it's taken me, well, over 30 years to see this for myself. Another amazing creation from Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

take your kidlets outside with a piece of black paper to catch a few on and look at them. thats also fun when its frosty and catch a spider web on it