Jan 16, 2009

Choices Choices Choices

I went online to Bed Bath & Beyond to look as shower curtains for the bathroom downstairs. Little did I know I'd like so many and so I need input. The small tiles are these really beautiful glass tiles in dark brown, light brown, light beige, and white.
These are going around the top edge of the tub, and as a backsplash on the counter by the sinks. All the fixtures, are the oil rubbed bronze.

And the sinks, tub, toilet, and shower are white.


This is a tile of those that will be the floor. You can't see the color very well in this picture but it goes perfect with the light brown in the small tiles as well as has some white in it.


I wanted you to have all the info so you can make an informed opinion. Which curtain do you think would look best?






11 comments:

Todd said...

I like 3 and 7, though not to be purchased right now, of course.

Ashlee said...

My favorite is #4...but I know nothing about decorating :)

Kelli said...

I like 5 or 6 IF those colors are the same as the tiles, I cant tell and I am horrible with colors or decorating.

Simply, Sarah said...

I like #4. Its style goes better with the tile and fixtures. The simple lines would go well together. Unless you like floral (which isn't a bad thing), then I'd say that #1 would be good. But, I think #4 is more timeless and would look classic for a longer period of time.

Jeni said...

I LOVE #1, my only concern is with the multi-colored tiles if it will be too much. I love #6 too, it's simple enough to handle the other colors...... But really I think they're all cute! I know, very helpful. Let us know which one you choose!

Halvorsen Family said...

My personal favorite is #1, but it really depends on the look you're going for. All of them would work well. For a spa-like bathroom, then I would go for the clean lines of #3, 4 and 5. (If I remember the numbers right???) You'll have to let us know which one you chose and then show pictures! Sounds fun! I only like to decorate when I have money, of which I have none at present. Good luck!

Bernie said...

#1 is my favorite!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I like 1 or 5, although they are all pretty fabulous. :)

erin black said...

4,5,and 6 are my favorite for the clean lines. I didn't see where you said what color the walls are. I'm hoping they're brown (chocolate, but then I'm a dark brown freak!)
I like #5 best with the tile for how it brings out the goldish brown. (If internet colors can be trusted!) I like the style of #6 the best. And #4 I'd like if the walls are brown. There ya go. Now hop to it and let's see pictures of the finished product by tomorrow. :)

familybrew7 said...

I love this post, I am thinking I will be doing similar posts once we are in the new house we are moving too...I personally would go with #1 or #7 both are really nice but I too am wondering if #1 would be to much..this will look so nice when it is done! :)

Dacia said...

#1 without even seeing the rest, but of course I already told you that! Love it, so if you don't buy it, I might have to!!