Jan 14, 2009

Family pictures

So for Christmas this year we had ALL of Todd's family at our house and since we very rarely are all together we had to document it with pictures. We had a great photographer, Susan, who did an amazing job considering all the people and especially all the kids.Here are a few shots of our family. I won't post of the rest because I'm the only one who has seen them (there are tons and they look great!) Mom they're on their way to you.


4 comments:

CrabtreeGrandma said...

Looking GOOD! I was just wondering about the pictures yesterday. So glad to know they are coming soon--it just makes me smile inside to look at pictures of all you amazingly talented and good-looking people!

Kelli said...

very sweet!

All About DOE said...

I love the picss. Cute Family.

Jeni said...

The picture of Holland is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Your family is so cute.