We took a few pictures today after church to document the cute matching outfits the kids had on today. The girls' outfits they got at Christmas from me because I love Gymboree and the boys are the outfits they were supposed to wear at our Crabtree family picture photo session, but due to complications were not able to. Enjoy!
Jan 11, 2009
Reasons
So if you don't already know why I went private I thought I should explain. Todd is leaving for three months on an internship to San Fransisco and I didn't want just anyone to know I'm home with out a husband for three months. I plan to use the blog to keep him updated on our family as well, probably daily and that was just a little too much info to share with all the weirdies out there. So no big drama has made me do this, just a precaution.
We took a few pictures today after church to document the cute matching outfits the kids had on today. The girls' outfits they got at Christmas from me because I love Gymboree and the boys are the outfits they were supposed to wear at our Crabtree family picture photo session, but due to complications were not able to. Enjoy!



We took a few pictures today after church to document the cute matching outfits the kids had on today. The girls' outfits they got at Christmas from me because I love Gymboree and the boys are the outfits they were supposed to wear at our Crabtree family picture photo session, but due to complications were not able to. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We're going to give you a call on Sunday and see what the schedule is for Todd.
Love,
Doug and Britt
Poor little Holland looks like she has had just about enough, I love Gymboree to and am kinda sad that my kids are getting to big for their stuff..the outfits are very cute, great pictures of the kids, I love the boys' smiles!
Such cute clothes. Everyone looks so cute! I just love the look on Holland's face!
Post a Comment