Jan 3, 2009

Just for Grandma & Grandpa Crabtree

The kids got lots of great presents this year & one of their favorites was this spinning teeter-totter from Grandma & Grandpa Crabtree. We would have liked to have set it up while they were with us but there was never any room downstairs while everyone else was here. So here's a shot of the kids playing on it. Every once in a while I'll hear Ellie just giggling downstairs and it's usually because one of her brother's is giving her a ride on this thing. Thank you again for such a fun gift that will help pass our long winter. They LOVE IT!!!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

looks like fun. too bad we (I) couldn't try it out before leaving! hopefully no one will get knocked out by it! :)

Kelli said...

boy does that look like fun. I Love your new pics/header. so sweet.

CrabtreeGrandma said...

I want to come play with you too! And any injuries incurred are just part of the memories [says this mom of 4 boys]!
I was just going through the Christmas pictures and am missing all of you SO much.
Love & kisses to you!

Dacia said...

My kids LOVED it too!!

erin black said...

It cracks me up how Ellie has her wings on, because it really looks like she's flying! What a great contraption!