Today was the first day of preschool for Weiland and Ellie, finally! They have both been so anxious to go and today they finally did. They went to the open house last Friday to meet their teachers and see their classroom and have been counting down ever since. It sounded like they both had a great day and that there were alot of animals involved. Well here I'll let them tell you.
Here they come after their first day.

5 comments:
Why is Wei wearing two stocking hats? Maybe he figured the little hair he had wasn't long enough to keep his head warm. Now that they have started we will have to see what mom does with her quiet afternoons...
Everett really enjoyed watching that, and was a tad jealous hearing all the animal stuff. :)
they started half way through the year? so is wei in the 4 year old class and Ellie in the 3 year old class? she is three isnt she? Bridger loves love loves preschool.
Ahhh, that was so cute! I love Ellie's and Wei's little voices.
I so wish I had gotten Lexi in the toddler lab. What would I do with time all to myself :)
Post a Comment