So I bet most of you don't realize Holland has a head of curls. They would stay if my kids stopped petting her and if she didn't lay on it. But right out of the tub she's got a full head of curls and they are the cutest thing!
Adorable curls. Brynn had curly hair too until I cut them all off. I found that the KMS Curl up gel worked great. There is also a spritzer and it kept her curls great at a tiny age. Just FYI if you were interested.
Tiff you did get a curly sue! SHe is such a doll and I kinda think it is unfair that she has changed so much already and I am not even there to see it and then you will take her away. I miss her and all your kids, Ellie even looks older to me. Can't wait to see you all. Love ya
5 comments:
I had no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, a little Tiffany!!!!!!!!! I love it and can't wait to hold her and kiss her!
The curls are sooo cute! Love them, and the pictures are fantastic! Very sweet! :)
What a doll! I so love curls!
Adorable curls. Brynn had curly hair too until I cut them all off. I found that the KMS Curl up gel worked great. There is also a spritzer and it kept her curls great at a tiny age. Just FYI if you were interested.
Tiff you did get a curly sue! SHe is such a doll and I kinda think it is unfair that she has changed so much already and I am not even there to see it and then you will take her away. I miss her and all your kids, Ellie even looks older to me. Can't wait to see you all. Love ya
Post a Comment