
So I've decided to hook up with Self-Portrait Tuesday because it always looks like fun on Dacia's blog. So the first challenge is to take more pictures of my self. So I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken so this should be interesting.
This is me with a sleeping Holland. She had her first set of shots today and has been asleep pretty much since we got home this afternoon, poor kid.
tuesday, january 6 i resolve to take more self-portraits
tuesday, january 13 i resolve to take more self-portraits with people i love
tuesday, january 20 i resolve to take more self-portraits while trying new things
tuesday, january 27 i resolve to take more self-portraits doing things i enjoy
3 comments:
You're adorable! So glad that you joined up with the group. It's a great way to have more pictures of yourself, especially since you're always behind the camera!
This was my first time trying the SPT challenge as well...
I'm looking forward to seeing myself in my own life (even though I'm horribly photogenically challenged. We'll see how these go.
You're picture is very cute--you'll look back one day and remember those first round of shots. I'm impressed that you found the time to do this whole picture thing.
I have an Ellie, too!
welcome to spt! you're banner is adorable...gorgeous kiddos you've got there. hope your poor little baby feels better soon. don't ya just hate those shots!
Post a Comment