Quinton has come to a milestone in life. He's learned how to dribble a ball. He came home calling it jogging and I wasn't really sure what he was talking about so he went down stairs and brought up one of Todd's basketballs and tried to show me but the ball was very flat and didn't bounce. So later he showed me with his soccer ball and he's already pretty good. This is for Todd who I know would have loved to practice with him, just remember hon, he'll still need to learn how to shoot the ball. : )
3 comments:
Go Quinton! Both Taylee and I are so impressed. Taylee is sitting on my lap and keeps asking to watch Quinton again and again and I push play and she laughs. Todd will be so proud~
Good job Quinton! And so it begins. . .pretty soon you will have [big] balls bouncing off ALL surfaces, including the walls and ceiling [right Todd??]
Yea, Quinton!
Post a Comment