So Court, since you probably won't be back in time to see her in the outfit you got her I thought I'd better post some pictures for you. She's just growing so fast I don't think she'll fit this much longer. It's too cute on her thank you again. Hurry home. Love ya!


8 comments:
How is Taylee doing?
she is just the sweetest!
So dang cute!
What a cute girl. We will have to play dress up with our girls and take some fun pics. Holland is just so adorable, I love her!
So cute. What a cute outfit on a cute baby.
She is so cute, I cant believe I dont get to see her grow. Miss you
Thanks Tiff! It does make me sad that I am not seeing her and then Lacey is going to have a baby I don't get to see either and you know how much I love my nieces and nephews especially your guy's kids so thank you for showing me how adorable she looks, I knew she would make that outfit so cute! Love you!
Um, excuse me, her outfit is FABULOUS!
Post a Comment