Ellie got new PJ's from Grandma.
I don't want you to feel bad or anything when I say that while she's crying in these pictures she's saying "I want daddy". She was already really emotional when I asked her if I could take a picture of her and her new PJ's for you and I asked her if she could smile for you and of course she said she couldn't. She was better by bedtime no worries.
Weiland has learned how to button his shirts and PJ's so this is Weiland buttoning his Pj's. He had just a little trouble lining them up right but usually does really well on his own. He's very proud of himself.
Holland just as chunky as ever.
And I didn't get a picture of Quinton for today, sorry, next time.
We miss you!!
3 comments:
That is a great smile by Wei. It cracked me up. He is starting to figure out he can do a lot more things than he thinks he can. I think poor Ellie misses giving her Dad lots of kisses. She probably also misses having another person to beg for drinks and snacks, though it usually doesn't work. Her pajamas look like something out of Dr. Suess. I am hoping for a pair in my size, preferably with the feet in them... I miss you all.
Ellie made me want to cry. Wei then made me smile. He is so cute and that picture tototally captures his proudness (is that a word) it is today just for Wei.
I'm lovin the pink pjs! Seriously, why don't they make those in my size. Oh yeah, 'cause it would no longer be cute!!
Post a Comment