Jan 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! (yesterday)

So I suppose I need to document that I'm yet another year older. : (
Ok that's done.

Actually I had a really nice birthday. It started off doing one of my favorite things, Stamp'n Up. We get together once a month to make 4 cards and gab and eat. Then I got to come home and open up my winnings from the contest with Dacia & Lynne. That was sooo fun!
We've also ordered our money's worth of winnings from Crate & Barrel and can't wait for that to arrive.





Then Todd and I took the kids into IF to do some shopping. He got to spend his gift certificate to Macy's and I needed some new church snow shoes (meaning non open-toed) Then we dropped the kids off at my sisters and went to see a movie.
I had a great day and have great friends who helped make it so. Thanks all.

2 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Oh, that is a glorious sight! Christmas all over again...maybe even better? :)

Dacia said...

It was a great high, thanks!!!